Christian Chapter Chat

5.15.2006

An Instructive Moment about the Patience of God (Luke 20:9-19)

Yet again, here is another passage which speaks of God's judgment against the ones who reject Him. It reminds me yet again of Noah and his time. God waited patiently for people to turn from their wicked ways and yet they did not. Noah and his family were the only righteous people on the face of the earth. God then destroyed the whole earth and began again through Noah and his family.

Since God has passed judgment before, why do people not believe He will pass judgment again? Yes, He is a loving God, but people seem to overlook or forget that He is also a just God. He will follow through with what He says. You know, one really has to "trip" over Jesus to get into hell.

I, for one, am grateful for the protection the Lord surrounds me with. Truly, my desire is to share Him, the Lord whom I know, with everyone who will listen. How I pray that my sin would not get in the way! May He continually clean me from the inside out! And yet again, I desire to be the fragrance of Christ which draws people to Him.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home