Christian Chapter Chat

5.12.2006

Instructive Moment About Faithfulness

I appreciate Gire's interpretation of this passage. It flows with a certain logic and has a spiritual truth attached. But something in the back of my brain also tells me the interpretation is too simplistic, too literal to be the whole story. However, my brain and heart are a bit mushy around the edges today, so I'll leave it at that. Good points... I agree with them... not convinced it's what this parable really means, but in the absence of anything more profound, let it ride.

4 Comments:

  • My thoughts and prayers are with you, CJ. May God find fit to heal that wounded heart of yours straight away.

    XOXOXOXO

    By Blogger HeyJules, at 12:45 PM  

  • He's working on it. I just seem to be moving under water most of the time.

    By Blogger Claire Joy, at 1:08 PM  

  • I know exactly how you feel, CJ - hang in there though, were all rooting for you

    By Blogger dangermama, at 3:13 PM  

  • CJ, as long as you come up for air every so often then under water, for a time, is okay. :)

    This certainly has been a difficult week for you and one which isn't easily bounced back from. (((hugs)))

    By Blogger Pilot Mom, at 3:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home