Christian Chapter Chat

4.07.2006

An Instructive Moment About Watchfulness

this was not a familiar passage to me, or I figured to most people... probably just "walked" right over it without actually getting what it was saying.... when I think of watchfulness I think of the 10 virgins or the warning about the devil roaming around like a lion....

and I was going to do a whole little spiel about God serving us and what a conundrum that seemingly is, but I read Jules' first Station of the Cross piece over at Faith or Fiction and I think she hit the nail perfectly on the head, and I just feel at a loss after reading it... so I think God went ahead and had her post on this lesson without her even knowing it so she could be baptized today and focus solely on that - is God cool or what...

*I dont know who all has been praying for my OCD, but someone has.... alot (but not all) of my overwhelming urges are just suddenly gone - I noticed 2 days ago while driving... this is the first time that I can remember that I have changed not of my own will.... its amazing... so thank you... and thank you Lord....

** an idea - since Sunday starts Holy Week and we all seem to have different church activities that coordinate with that, what do you think about taking next week off for the book and just focus on what the week is, and if you have a revelation or whatever, then post about that.... what do you think?

3 Comments:

  • Whoo hoo! Isn't prayer wonderful?! Thank you Lord for answered prayer. May You continue to work in a mighty way in Addie's life!

    By Blogger Pilot Mom, at 12:31 PM  

  • Excellent idea about the posts. Is that okay with everyone else?

    By Blogger Claire Joy, at 12:55 PM  

  • Works for me!

    By Blogger HeyJules, at 10:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home