Christian Chapter Chat

3.15.2006

A Brief Announcement

I kind of feel like the "odd man out" this week as everyone is going through so much lately, hurting and trials. I have been blessed beyond measure this week, so I just wanted to fill everyone in.

I will not be on here Friday or Monday. We are moving this weekend to a bigger house that is actually in town and not a 30 minute one way drive. I am beyond excited and feel like God layed this in our lap.

And on Saturday, we just found out that Im pregnant with our second child. We have been trying for a few months now, so we are so excited and just so grateful.

Thank you for being here for me, all of you.

4 Comments:

  • Congratulations!!! (on all accounts) You are blessed indeed. Looking forward to your return to bloggyland.

    By Blogger Claire Joy, at 10:38 AM  

  • I'm just so excited for you!

    {{{excitedly does happy dance in her chair!}}}

    By Blogger HeyJules, at 11:23 AM  

  • What a blessing, Addie! I'm so happy for you. What perfect timing...a larger family and a larger home! :) We will miss you but look forward to you posting again.

    By Blogger Pilot Mom, at 11:40 AM  

  • thank you for rejoicing with me... I might blog on Tuesday on Monday's lesson b/c its one of my favorites, if I have time...

    By Blogger dangermama, at 2:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home