Christian Chapter Chat

10.15.2006

Wounded.

"He felt the pain of a soul abandoned by God"........"Jesus felt the flames of hell lick at His spirit"

FOR ME!!!

Thank you Lord.......and we cannot turn away from Jesus' suffering because that would mean that He died in vain!

Father, I cannot even begin to express myself about what you did for me. I am a sinner saved by grace and that torment that your son suffered was for me, even if I had been the only person on the earth. Thank you. Amen.

Such inadequate words because I continue to live my life in the shadows and yet, there is a light at the end of the tunnel; and no it isn't something coming towards me, it is the Light of the World drawing me out of the darkness.


2 Comments:

  • Praise the Lord, Dave! I lift my voice and prayer along with yours up to our great King and Redeemer!

    By Blogger Pilot Mom, at 8:01 PM  

  • That'll preach!

    By Blogger HeyJules, at 8:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home