Christian Chapter Chat

10.23.2006

Still here...

Just wanted to catch you up on me for a second and why I havent been here....

I did not find out that they were hiring a temp to take my place while I was gone or when she would be here until the day she showed up (Oct 13th).... and she is starting from scratch, meaning she has to learn all the software and how things are done.... so needless to say I have not had any time on the internet at all (and I dont want to teach her any bad habits either).... so Im afraid my participation in the book club has just not been as possible as Id like it to be....

I just must trust that God knows what He is doing....

I am still reading along with you guys and when I do have a minute, I try to catch up on the posts, but there is just never enough time to read them all, comment and do my own.... but I am still enjoying the book and reading your entries (the little mermaid one is my fave chapter lately)

Next week is my last week at work, and then Im taking a week off to "rest and nest".... Emma is scheduled to arrive 3 weeks from today - Nov. 13th.... I will try to update when we get back home.... thanks for understanding and for wondering about me..... Im still here... :)

6 Comments:

  • good to hear from you Miss Addie!!! I know you are getting excited for the big arrival day! :)

    By Blogger Pilot Mom, at 4:26 PM  

  • I sure do miss you around here but we certainly do understand. You just take care of you and the baby and we'll look forward to seeing those baby pics real soon.

    I wonder if she'll have blonde hair like Gabe or if she'll take after Daniel? I can't wait to find out!

    By Blogger HeyJules, at 4:31 PM  

  • I was just going to blame Jules...LOL! jk jk

    By Blogger kpjara, at 8:49 AM  

  • You just do whatever you need to do for YOU, Addie! I don't know...I'd say having a BABY might be a tad more important than keeping up with this blog. :)

    Resting and nesting - I like that!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:10 AM  

  • Hey, I'm not anonymous!!! That was me.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:10 AM  

  • thanks you guys... :)

    By Blogger dangermama, at 10:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home