Christian Chapter Chat

8.21.2006

Posting

One week left until take off! Everybody got a copy of the book in their hot little hands?

I need to get a final schedule made up so if you haven't already emailed me telling me your preference for Option No. 1 or Option No. 2, please do so asap. Whichever has the most votes on Wednesday is the way we're going to go and I'll let you all know that on Thursday morning.

Hope everyone had a wonderful weekend. Thanks for throwing your lovely bio's up so we can all get to know each other a little bit better. Okay...everybody back to work...

Oh! Almost forgot! Claire's mom slipped and fell yesterday (on her 90th birthday, no less!) and has fractured her pelvic bone. She's in the hospital and as far as I know is in stable condition but is terrified of being in the hospital so prayers are needed that she feels safe and comfortable and that she recovers quickly.

Thanks everyone!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home