Christian Chapter Chat

3.24.2006

An Incredible Moment with a Demonized Boy

honestly, I dont have words for this lesson... with a small child at home and one on the way, life like this man's is almost inconcievable... I cant imagine something that strong having such a hold over someone so innocent... where did the demon find the door, the opening, to enter?

And how do you deal? How do you get through every day when the little one that you love is not the one that looks back at you, and where did he go?

I look at my baby sleeping in his bed every night and thank God that he is ok, healthy and happy... that he is sleeping peacefully... because I know there are so many out there just like him that are not.... they live in fear, hunger, neglect, or sickness... they face things that would make most adults break down

this lesson brought me to tears, and to thankfulness for what I have and what I can teach to my own children - that not only do their parents love them, but also a big God out there who will be there for them and love them, and I can rest peacefully in that

3 Comments:

  • Addie, you're so right. Be comforted in the thought that he has His hand on both your children - both born and unborn.

    By Blogger HeyJules, at 6:01 PM  

  • Addie, my first thought when I began reading this chapter was you and how you would personalize this to your son. I too, am grateful for His provisions and for the peace we have as parents because of what He has done for us and our children.

    By Blogger Pilot Mom, at 8:12 PM  

  • Claire, am I so predictable? (ha ha, just kidding)

    By Blogger dangermama, at 8:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home