Christian Chapter Chat

3.29.2006

I interrupt this message...

Hey! We're slowly making out way to the end of this book. I was wondering...

Anybody got an idea what we should all read next???

Two things I think would be helpful when thinking about a new book: Can we easily dissect it into readable sections and is it fairly easy to read (not to technologically theological) but high in the thought provoking catagory?

If you have any ideas - especially now that we know each other better and have a sense of what we like and don't like about this book - let me know either here in the comments or email me. I'll start looking at new choices and then we can have a vote!

I think it might also be a good idea to take this down to a Monday/Thursday thing instead of three times a week - especially since the next book will take us into the summer months. We may even want to do a once-a-week thing where each person writes their review of the chapter read on a different day of the week and then we all spit out comments as they are unveiled.

So, start thinking about it - how can we get the maximum pleasure with the least amount of time consumption but still be connected enough to feel like we are still a book club and by all means start to think about other people that might want to join in.

Okay, I return you to your normally scheduled programming...

1 Comments:

  • you know I havent even thought about it....

    I think that the days we post should be in consideration with how long each chapter is... I like the idea of each person taking a day of the week, but then again, that might not be as feasible since some days are busier than others....

    either way, doesnt matter to me, Im just enjoying this book with you girls and looking forward to the next one.... :)

    By Blogger dangermama, at 4:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home