Christian Chapter Chat

9.21.2006

New Wine

I loved this chapter. I love the romance of a God courting his bride. I love the fact that people who respond to this love are the bride...and that I'm a part of it. I love the picture of a Jesus who is filled with life, passion and enthusiasm.

"Christianity is wild. It's intimate. It's heartbreaking and soul-mending.
It's the wings to rise above the everyday and the hope of a honeymoon with the
God who has loved you forever. The pary has just begun, and the best is
yet to come."

Now that's something that lifts my spirits and reminds me that this world is not my home.

8 Comments:

  • I'm with YOU, Andrea! I loved this chapter too. I just wish I'd remembered to write my post before I came to work this morning! Oh well...I'll catch up when I get home. :-)

    By Blogger HeyJules, at 9:57 AM  

  • This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    By Blogger kpjara, at 10:04 AM  

  • The deleted post above is ME-ME-ME...I'm having bad blog-comment issues today!

    By Blogger kpjara, at 10:05 AM  

  • I will look forward to your post Jules! I always enjoy your take on the chapters we're reading.

    kpjara - I feel your pain *grin*

    By Blogger Andrea, at 10:39 AM  

  • Andrea, I've been meaning to ask you if the picture of the woman in the wedding dress is really you?

    By Blogger HeyJules, at 12:00 PM  

  • Yep, it's really me. Honestly, I don't have many pictures that I like of myself but I've been thinking it's about time I found a new one LOL

    By Blogger Andrea, at 3:40 PM  

  • To tell you the truth...it kind of freaks me out that we're discussing the wedding miracle and I look up and see a woman waiting in a wedding dress. I keep thinking Jesus is going to reach down and take your hand any moment!

    By Blogger HeyJules, at 6:16 PM  

  • Now that's a neat thought :-)

    By Blogger Andrea, at 8:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home