Christian Chapter Chat

9.18.2006

Story

"Tell me a story, Momma."

How many times have I heard that? Children LOVE to hear stories. Children of God are no different. We long to hear the stories of times past, as well as times to come.

And God knew that.

He knew that we actually listen when stories are told. He knew that if we would listen, we could learn. His own Son taught with stories, not to entertain us, but because we were too blind to see the truth He tried to present to us.

So tell me a story. Help me to see Your truth. Make me understand.

4 Comments:

  • It's also such a great starting point...when I ask someone to tell me their story it opens up every road and avenue available to each of us.

    By Blogger kpjara, at 10:39 AM  

  • None of my comments on Jules' posts are 'sticking', I'm getting sent emails stating it's blocked for 'abuse'. Alas, what have I done?

    By Blogger kpjara, at 11:47 AM  

  • I don't know, Kim but Pilot Mom had this same problem last week.

    I think Blogger is in a final spiral downward. Man, it just keeps getting worse. I couldn't even get comments to work on Blogger blogs today.

    By Blogger HeyJules, at 6:57 PM  

  • It still does it to me, too. However, they do show up here in the comment section. I imagine it just doesn't get through Jules' email to notify her someone has posted a comment. At least, that's my opinion. :)

    By Blogger Pilot Mom, at 10:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home