Christian Chapter Chat

6.09.2006

the plan?

so Im guessing since its almost the weekend and I wont have any internet that I figured Id better put something up now and hopefully everyone will agree since we will be posting Monday....

I see 2 ways of doing things.... both of which involved reading 2 chapters a day

1. post on 1 of the 2 chapters you read and hopefully we will get at least one entry on each one between the 4 of us

2. we take turns posting on different days on different lessons... for example
(I dont have my book with me, so I will just list the last 10 lessons as numbers) - this is just an example for who goes when, I just wanted to make sure I did mine on Monday, since I can do that one whichever option is chosen, since I dont have internet on the weekends, and wont know what everyone decides on....
1. Addie - Monday
2. CJ - Monday
3. Claire - Tuesday
4. Jules - Tuesday
5. Addie - Wednesday
6. CJ - Wednesday
7. Claire - Thursday
8. Jules - Thursday
9. Addie, CJ - Friday
10. Claire, Jules - Friday
and if you have anything thats important to you on a lesson that wasnt yours, then feel free to post your own or just add comments to the ones who did do lessons

there are pros and cons to both ways.... the first option makes it easier to post on the lessons that actually speak to you, but doing a post every day after reading 2 can be a bit tedious... with the second, it will be less "work" as you will be posting every other day (besides Friday) like you are used to, but you may get a lesson that doesnt really move you....

Im kind of partial to the second one, but will go along with the first if thats what everyone wants...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home