Christian Chapter Chat

1.18.2006

Ready for Chapter Two?

I still haven't heard from Dale, but am hoping she still joins in. Claire has been having problems getting her invitation accepted but I think we might finally have the problem resolved, so she should be joining us shortly!

Today is the day to read chapter two! Let it sink in for a day and we'll start posting again tomorrow.

I was thinking, once we get past this first week and everyone gets a copy of the book in their hot little hands, perhaps the following schedule will work:

Read new chapters every Sun, Tues, & Thur.

Post on new chapters every Mon, Wed, & Fri.

Of course, feel free to follow at your own pace but I think with as short as the chapters are, we'll be able to handle three in a week. If that's too much for someone, they can post about their one favorite chapter each week and skip posting on the other two.

Remember...this is supposed to be FUN! Don't pressure yourself to follow a set schedule but I think posting all on the same day will keep us from wondering who is posting on what chapter.

Have a great day everyone!

8 Comments:

  • if Claire is still having a problem, then I can "loan" her my invitation to see if she can get in on that...

    I like the schedule and think it will work well...

    but just had a thought - maybe... could everyone title their post with the lesson that its about, that way if we ever wanted to look back at something, it would be easy to find... it would also be easier to tell when you read it what you are reading about.... thats just a thought though... no pressure or anything... :)

    By Blogger dangermama, at 11:23 AM  

  • Whew! I'm finally in! :D Giving the title sounds like a good idea to me, Addie.

    By Blogger Pilot Mom, at 4:36 PM  

  • Yeah Claire! Welcome my lovely friend!

    By Blogger HeyJules, at 8:41 PM  

  • Wow! I'm actually LISTED on the sidebar! You guys have no idea...this is my one big claim to fame. Probably my only shot to be listed with the likes of all of you. :) It just makes my day! Thanks for including me!

    By Blogger Pilot Mom, at 10:15 PM  

  • Welcome Claire!

    By Blogger HeyJules, at 7:22 AM  

  • I feel privileged to be listed with you Claire!

    By Blogger dangermama, at 8:04 AM  

  • Welcome, Claire. (I like your name.)

    By Blogger Claire Joy, at 9:00 AM  

  • CJ, I love your name...especially the Joy part! :D

    By Blogger Pilot Mom, at 10:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home