Christian Chapter Chat

8.16.2006

Andrea: A Short Bio...

I'm so excited to join CCC this time around. I'm a mostly 'stay-at-home' Mom of two boys...one is three and one will be six this fall. My husband farms and we live a few miles from a small town. We attend the Christian & Missionary Alliance church where I'm most actively busy with leading one of the worship teams.

I grew up in a Christian family that attended an independent Baptist church. I made a decision to follow Christ at an early age and was actively involved in Bible memorization and all the weekday clubs and Sunday school that our church offered. And then it was off to Bible College halfway across the country where I was introduced to so many different points of view and was stretched in my legalistic-leaning upbringing. I learned to love having my thinking challenged and fell in love with the Bible in a whole new way. I also learned that our differences are part of the spice of life.

I'm ready to be challenged once again!

6 Comments:

  • Welcome, Andrea! I am so excited you'll be joining the group. I can't wait to get to know you better and see why God brought you into this circle with us!

    By Blogger HeyJules, at 8:15 AM  

  • yes, Andrea, welcome.... our backgrounds sound similar so Im eager to get your take on things.... :)

    By Blogger dangermama, at 8:27 AM  

  • I am SO excited there are really STRONG Bible-Wise people in this group.

    Nice to meet you!

    By Blogger kpjara, at 8:44 AM  

  • Andrea, I'm so excited to hook back up with you again! It seems like we go in seasons with the visiting of the blogs, at least I have. And, to re-connect with you in this venue is exciting.

    Andrea has little boys, everyone, who are a riot to read about on her blog!! ;)

    By Blogger Pilot Mom, at 2:57 PM  

  • Thanks all *blush* I love meeting new people and this will be an adventure for sure. BTW, I forgot to post my age...36.

    By Blogger Andrea, at 11:20 PM  

  • Hi Andrea, it's so nice to meet you. I don't know much about the CMA church, but I have a friend on another message board who belongs to it as well. She seems to think similarly as me.

    I look forward to doing this book with you.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home